WHY GET A HOME INSPECTION?
For Home Buyers
- Buying a house is one of the largest purchases you will ever make. The entire process can be exciting, as well emotional.
- Getting a home inspection allows you to get an objective view of the home and its components.
- It helps to distinguish between cosmetic issues and real concerns that could become a financial burden down the road.
For Home Sellers
- Having a home inspection completed before you list your home can uncover hidden problems that a buyer may want to avoid.
- Having this knowledge ahead of time allows the seller to either address the problem themselves, or negotiate the sale price based on the current condition.
Whether you’re the buyer or the seller, knowledge is power. When you know the situation you’re facing, it empowers you to move forward in the decision making process.